Saturday, November 6, 2010

A little treat


Tonight my husband and I were able to celebrate our 8Th wedding anniversary, sans our daughter (thank you to my parents) at one of our favorite restaurant's, Malee's Thai Bistro in Scottsdale. Of course it was as delicious as usual and we got to enjoy some yummy cocktails and each others company. We don't often get to go out just the two of us so it was of course a wonderful treat. I tried the Seafood Medley which was a mixture of shrimp, scallops, oysters, calamari, and white fish in a red curry sauce. It was amazing.


Prior to our reservation at Malee's, we hit Scottsdale Fashion Square for the sole purpose of my getting to shop at Lush. Lush is a handmade, organic beauty products seller and one of my favorite indulgences. There only store front is located in Scottsdale Fashion Square. Since I prefer not to pay shipping if I can avoid it I wait until we head out to Scottsdale to stock up on their delicious products. I got myself several bath bombs, a facial mask, and some solid perfume called Karma which is just delightful. Since I still consider myself a hippie at heart, I simply adore these organic, cruelty free products. They are so great for my skin and great for our environment. The scents are so light that even someone like me, who unfortunately suffers with asthma and chronic allergies and sinus infections, can enjoy them without any repercussions. I just stepped out of a bath with the glorious mud bath bomb and I feel fantastic! I also purchased the Comestic Warrior mask made with garlic, tea tree oil and china clay. The smell was so fantastic and my skin is glowing! I could go on and on about this wonderful product, I really love indulging in it!

I cannot wait until I get another lovely night out with my husband - OR until my next shopping spree at Lush. What an evening of special treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment