Saturday, March 31, 2012

Revival ! 
After two years I'm going to attempt to revive the blog.  So much has happened in these past two years. Happy to say most of it positive, admittedly I can't complain.  


I have been at odds with what I'm "suppose" to do with a blog and what is good enough to put out there to read.  In this revival it will be without any self conscious thought that I will share and explore my path of life and interests.  I cope with several health issues that I'm now ready to explore homeopathic options and take more responsibility for my habits and care of my body from the inside out.  These experiences I will share as well as possible essays, book reviews, recipes, music, goals and who knows what else.  


The name will likely change as I see what this is evolving too, but for now, its simply a journal of a woman on a journey, and if it stays that way, that's fine too.


Time to start plotting and stop wasting time...





No comments:

Post a Comment