Sunday, September 5, 2010

Las Vegas!


I finally went to Las Vegas! I had been a few times for work, but was flown in for the day and spent it working at the convention center. We decided not to take a "big" vacation this year and have a few mini-vaca's scrawled across the calender. This was our second one of the year. It was a nice three days, and three days is about all you need in Vegas. Not sure I would have enjoyed it had we stayed any longer.


I had been looking forward to seeing Vegas at night. We took a day and spent 9 hours walking around the strip. Above is a shot of the lights and of my husband and I taking a little break in the evening. The next day was our main event, The Avett Brothers! What a reat show! I love their music and it was so great to catch them live again. Any chance I would have to see them, I would take it!


Vegas was a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment