Monday, June 14, 2010

Celebrations!


We have a big celebration coming up!
My baby girl is turning 4! She will be having a build-a-bear party with her buds and then of course will be celebrated with some more partying with her family after those festivities have come to an end.
Four years, I can't believe it! While this party is very much anticipated by myself , my husband, and our baby, the truth is, I celebrate this little girl everyday!
Since she was born my whole life has become brighter. I have learned how to love wholly, myself and others. I take care of myself so much better because it is so important that Im here to experience everything I can with her and be here for her as she navigates through adolescents and adulthood.
The passing time is bittersweet, but I'm loving every moment of it. Now that I have learned to count my blessings and celebrate, life has so much more love and meaning.


No comments:

Post a Comment